MEET JULIE DUNCAN
Julie Duncan attended Illinois State University and has been a resident of McLean County for over 25 years. “I love being a Realtor and look at my industry as a people business first and a business about houses second.” There are few places more important than the one we call home. Julie loves real estate because she can focus her energy on helping people when it comes to the most important place and investment of their lives.
Julie has been called the “Matchmaker” by many of her clients and there couldn’t be a more appropriate nickname for her! “Every day I focus my energy on listening to my buyers’ wants/needs and finding “the one” for them!” Whether it is first time homebuyers needing a hand to hold every step of the way or seasoned homeowners who know exactly what they want, she is there to help! “There are hundreds of homes on the market and I have been in nearly every one of them! I know which ones photographed well and look better online than they actually do in person. Knowing the current inventory firsthand and having that information at the tip of my tongue is something in which I pride myself because it helps my clients make informed decisions and find the RIGHT home!”
Julie has programs set up that will keep her and her buyers all on the same page during their home searching adventure. Her systems are incredibly streamlined and super simple to use, which is very important because the goal is to make the process of buying a home as stress-free and fun as possible!
- Illinois State University
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- With Team Wycoff is ranked in the top 1/4% of teams in the nation
- With Team Wycoff is ranked #1 in McLean County for Closed Volume in 2017
- With Team Wycoff is ranked #22 in the world for Berkshire Hathaway
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
- RPAC Presidents Circle Major Investor
- BNAR Member of the Year
- BNAR Events Committee, 2010 Co-Chair
LITTLE KNOWN FACTS
- .Julie can sing Jingle Bells in Latin.
- Julie met Jimmy Carter while he was President at the World's Fair.
- Julie owned a fine dining and catering company for 9 years.