MEET AMANDA WYCOFF
TEAM LEADER & LISTING SPECIALIST
One of the Top Producing Realtors in the McLean County, Amanda Wycoff was born and raised here in Bloomington-Normal. Amanda is a graduate of Normal Community High School and has a B.A. in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing & PR from Eureka College… Yes, Reagan went there, too! She worked in the Marketing, PR, and Advertising fields in London and in Los Angeles, but after 7 years of being away from the Twin Cities, she realized that there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME! Amanda is a 3rd generation Home Builder, following in her father Hugh Wycoff's footsteps, and has a unique understanding of not only home building, but also of the history of building in Bloomington Normal and the builders within it! Amanda has designed and built 13 custom homes for families. She loves to devour and dissect blue prints! Her passion for designing homes was noted as early as age 8 when she was caught under the covers with flashlight and one of her dad's plan books at 2am!
Amanda has been a Realtor for 11 years and loves her position as Leader of Team Wycoff. “I am so proud of this team! No one on Team Wycoff is scared of hard work, which often leads to 12-16 hour days. I am so grateful to have such wonderful partners who love what they do as much as I do and always put our clients first. Due to our commitment to our clients and our ‘Energizer Bunny’ work ethic, our team sold 225+ homes in 2015!”
Amanda's goal is to take care of her clients and make their experience as stress-free and fun as possible! Her "Amanda List" for Sellers enables her to sell her clients' home in record time in comparison to the competition. As a buyer’s agent, Amanda makes a point to help her clients find the best possible home for them that enables them to make a profit when they sell! Buyers and Sellers can expect Amanda to truly care about their needs and will never feel pressured. Team Wycoff are the least pushy Realtors around and sincerely want to help their clients. Amanda enjoys having so many resources for her clients that if they need a contractor for nearly ANYTHING, she has a name and number to give them of a professional that she has screened, uses regularly and one that won't break the bank! When you are her client you WILL hear, "I have a 'guy' for that!"
"I don't know how to do anything half-way. My philosophy is 'go big or go home,' so expect me to work my tail off for you!"
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Top 1/2% of Berkshire Hathaway Agents Worldwide
- 2012 & 2014 BNAR "Realtor of the Year"
- 2013, 2014 & 2015 Pantagraph Reader's Choice "Best Realtor"
- 2014 "20 Under 40", McLean County Chamber of Commerce
- B.A. in Business with emphasis in Marketing & Public Relations - Eureka College
- Richmond University, London, England - International Internship Programme - Public Relations
- Illinois Association of Realtors Leadership Development Class of 2014
- 2015 President, Bloomington Normal Association of Realtors
- 2016 Chair, Illinois Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network
- 2015 Founder & Chair, Bloomington Normal Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network
LITTLE KNOWN FACTS
- Amanda is on the Hall of Fame at Eureka College for Softball.
- Amanda's family calls her "Snow White," as animals flock to her and she rescues them.
- Amanda can be seen in the movie, "A View from the Top" with Gwyneth Paltrow and Mike Meyers!
- Amanda Lobbies for Private Property Rights with the Realtor Party in Washington D.C. and Springfield throughout the year!